How to close the curtain for an assistant for 20 seconds?

alexmoscow
alexmoscow Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hello,

Could you please advise me about such a situation: if the system administrator has connected to my computer via TeamViewer and is helping me with the setup, is it possible to pause the connection? For example, I need to close documents and minimize programs, but so that the assistant does not see my files and texts. Is it possible to organize the work so as not to disconnect the assistant, but to put the connection on pause? Now I have to disconnect the assistant session, then tell him the password again and connect, which is spent a lot of time. How to "close the curtain" for an assistant for 20 seconds?

Alex

---

Добрый день!

Интересует вопрос: если ИТ специалист подключился ко мне и помогает мне по компьютеру, то можно ли поставить соединение на паузу? Например, мне нужно закрыть документы, открыть окна, но так, чтобы помощник не видел моих файлов и текстов. Можно ли сделать так, чтобы помощника не отключать, но поставить ему соединение на паузу? Сейчас мне приходится отключать помощника, затем снова ему сообщать пароль, на что тратиться очень много времени. Как закрыть штору помощнику на 20 секунд?

Алекс

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @alexmoscow 

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately that TeamViewer remote control does not have the function of Pause.

You may try using Meeting to pause screensharing. Kindly check the screenshots:

meeting - pause.pngmeeting - resume.png

Additionally, you may find more information about Starting a TeamViewer Meeting

Hope the information above is helpful to you.

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员