How to delete your TeamViewer account

i don't want this account anymore, i don't saw anything that i could do.

I just to be talking on my own opinion, maybe i'm a wrong.

Well, just help me to take delete my account please.

Thanks, have a good day.

Comments

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Hi @kike7896

Thank you for your post. Please have a look at this knowledge base article here

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan
  • I did that like 10 times and just appear a message saying that is a error.

In the solution that you gave me have a note:

You will need to contact the administrator of your TeamViewer company profile and ask them to delete your account for you via the User Management page.

Now the question is, How can i do that?

• lelopez
    lelopez Posts: 1

Hi @Reyhan

I am unable to access my account since my 2FA was lost when switching phones. In order to deactive 2FA it says I need a recovery key which I don't have access to.

Can you please delete my account so that I can start over?  I can provide you with the email of the account I am currently locked out of.

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Hi @lelopez

Thank you for your post. 

I sent you a private message, with further information. Please check your mailbox :smileyhappy:

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan
  • Hello @Reyhan 

In the solution that you gave it says:

You will need to contact the administrator of your TeamViewer company profile and ask them to delete your account for you via the User Management page.

I did send you a private message  2 weeks ago, but I have note got any reaction. 

Please note, that the account that I lost access to is not the one I am using to write this message. I´ve described all details in the private message.

What else can I do to regain access to my account?

Thank you in advance.

• No reply for 3 weeks. Please let me know what I am doing wrong.  I realy need do reset my account.