How to keep Lenovo's Host online longer

Options

Hi

We have two Lenovo Tab 2 tablets. Both have TeamViewer Host and TeamViewer's Lenovo-addon installed.

The problem is that both Lenovo's stay online only about 15 minutes after the Host app is started. This is very inconvinient because now our client must always start the Host app before we can make a remote connection. Is there a way to keep Lenovos online longer?

We also have Samsung Tab A and it stays online for days.

Best Answer

Answers

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭
    Options

I'm the guy who always answers questions with questions... Is the lenovo tab turning off or going into any type of power save mode?

Are these Windows machines or Android Tablets ( I am asumeing they are Android Tablets)

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • Janro
    Janro Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi bartlanz,

If I remember correct Lenovo tabs goes in sleep mode after 15 minutes, so that could be the reason. I can check next time I'm in remote connection.

Although there are other inconvencies if we make the delay longer. Battery gets drained faster and won't load much when not in sleep mode. Users are elderly people so that might make device usage a little bit harder for them.

Lenovos I'm talking about are Android tablets.

• Janro
    Janro Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks bartlanz. I will try like you suggested.