I am being billed for Something I do not have...HELP!

Hello. I need someone from support to contact me quickly. I retired 2 years ago. I am receiving a bill for renewal for $330. I don't work there anymore no do I use the program. I went through this same thing last year and thought it was resolved. PLEASE contact me soon so we can get this terminated and I get my money refunded. Thank you in advance for your help with this matter.

Tagged:

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @RJAyres 

Thanks for your message.

What you wrote is an issue that can not be resolved by the community as it is about an individual license/contract. I need to ask you to contact our service or sales team directly for assistance: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/ 

Thanks and best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Esther,

I'm sorry that does not help. Sorry for my late reply as I was out of town. The link you gacve me did not work (dead link 404 error). I noticed on the community page that it mention Australia and NZ were having issues and were given a link to submit a ticket. (Which is what I have been trying to do). When I tried to use the link, all it did was bring me back to the community Blog page I am already on. I need a REAL solution. Pleae provide a number or forward this to someone who can help me. Thank you.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @RJAyres ,

Thank you for your reply.

If the account is not linked to a valid TeamViewer license, the support portal will instead load the TeamViewer Community.

In order to make sure, could you please provide your invoice number via the private message, so I can pass the case to our support team.

Or please call our support team with your invoice number so they are happy to assist you individually.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

All the best,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator