I can not connect to my other computer

I do not speak English, I am using the google translator.
A few days ago I can not log in to my other computer in a normal way, it says "I have started, I interrupted the section many times" when I could not even enter. I have already configured the contactless access and I start with Windows but nothing improves.

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @Eudardo ,

Thankyou for your post.

As the message was not clear. Can you kindly provide a screenshot or the error message please but avoid showing your personal information and TeamViewer ID, account details please.

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Eudardo
    Eudardo Posts: 4
    Hi, I do not know how to upload a capture. They could give me an email and this way I pass a video that shows how bad the system is and in the whole process. Thank you.
  • Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @Eudardo ,

In order to upload a photo in a post, just hit Reply button then click on Photos icon to choose your saved screenshots or photos of the error message please. upload photos.png

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • topworker
    topworker Posts: 1

Same problem here.... any one there to reply

• Eudardo
    It has become a program disgust. Why have a commercial record in that case?
  • Eudardo

The program runs in Spanish, but this happens and in the order of the screenshots you can see: I give it to connect, leave it connected ... it is removed and leaves "ready to connect, I give it again, it leaves the part where it almost connects or only the same message, it is canceled at 1:30 am After a while, he tells me "he has joined and closed many sections. when I have not been able to enter my pc for days.

ED_1.png

ED_2.png

ED_4.png

ED_5.png

ED_6.png