I'd like a refund please!

Thanks!

Do I need a signature?
6 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: I'd like a refund please!

Just pinging, since I think I have to order a refund before 7 days. Also, not important but my username changed.

Do I need a signature?
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @User504813 

Thanks for your message.

This is a topic that can not be resolved by the community as it is about your individual license/contract.

If you wish to terminate your subscription or request a refund, please submit a ticket. For the cancellation: at least 28 days prior to the renewal date. After the renewal date, the subscription will renew for another 12 months; you can enjoy using TeamViewer as usual.  

More information can be found here All about Subscription 

Thanks and best,

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

4 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Hi Esther,

I tried following the directions you pointed me to; however, the support.teamviewer.com URL always redirects me to the community.teamviewer.com and therefore I cannot "open a ticket". I suspect that it is because this account is not linked with the license I purchased. How would I be able to link this account with the license?

Thanks!

Do I need a signature?
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @User504813 

Yes - you are right: Access to the ticket system requires a license attached to your TeamViewer account. If no license is attached, there is a re-direct to our community.

Depending on the kind of license you bought, please have a look at one of the following articles to learn how to activate your license:

For Business, Premium or Corporate:: How to activate your license 

For Remote Access: How to activate your Remote Access Plan 

Thanks and best,

Esther

Community Manager

Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Hi, I purchased a Remote Access license.

I am following the instructions to link my Remote Access license to this account. The instructions state the following:

Check the email account that used to purchase your license for your account activation email from TeamViewer.

Click on the Activate Now link on the email to visit the TeamViewer Management Console.

Create a new account or login with your existing free user account.

I have already done that. This is the account I made when clicking the Activae Now link. But clearly something is wrong because I should be redirected to support.teamviewer.com instead of community.teamviewer.com

Whenever I click the link I get the following message: The token is invalid

I am assuming it is because I already used it. But if I already used it, why does my profile still says that I am using the FREE license?

Do I need a signature?
Highlighted
Community Manager

HI @User504813 

Yes - it seems like the license has not been activated on your account yet.

Just to be sure: Which Activate now link were you clicking when getting the message "Token invalid"?

The one for activating your TeamViewer Account or the one for activating your Remote Access license?

Best, Esther

Community Manager