I have a problem with my invoice

I have a few problems

First, I was given an invoice that has sales tax but my organization is tax exempt so I need an invoice without sales tax.

Second the invoice I was given indicates "Payment...per credit card." So why am I getting an invoice that needs to be paid?

Third, Why do I have to create a post on a message board to get any support for this issue? I called the number but was told there were too many customers waiting and that I should "submit a ticket." But when I go to submit a ticket, there isn't link that allows me to submit a ticket. Only a way for me to search the forums or create a new post.

Do you want to get paid or not?

Tagged:

Comments

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @Martin25,

Thank you for your message and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience and hope we can help with it.

Generally, TeamViewer invoices remain pending for payment. If the invoice has already been paid by credit card, a unique transaction code will be displayed on the invoice. For more information, please kindly check out our KBA All about TeamViewer Invoices.

With regards to the support ticket, you have to submit a ticket with your licensed account, if you have not activated your license into the account, it comes to the community page. Please read this article for more information: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-submit-a-ticket/ta-p/72027

I have created a support ticket for you and our support team will reach out to you shortly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards, 

Fiona

Fiona_G