Posted by mickyay1992
Photon

I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL REFUND

I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL refund immediately as I am less than my 7 free days trial. I want my money back on this program just as promised.

According to the Product description on the teamviewer website & the Teamviewer Refund policy, it is clearly specified that there is a 7-day money-back guarantee policy, in which I am entitled to make a claim for a full refund(the personal information has been deleted by a moderator). Today is 28 Dec 2018 and the date of purchase is made on 25 Dec 2018 as shown in the invoice#**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**.

Teamviewer Refund Policy - “If you are not 100% satisfied, simply cancel your order within 7 days. Receive a full refund with no need to justify your decision.”

I have already submitted some tickets for the refund. Sadly no reply from the ticket. And now I offically make a reuqest on the community for full refund today 28/12/2018.

4 Replies
4 Replies
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL REFUND

Hi @mickyay1992,

Thank you very much for posting.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Unfortunately we cannot answer specific questions about your contract in the community.

I will arrange for someone to contact you asap to follow up with you.

Hope this will be helpful for you.

Best regards,

Yuri

Posted by ankitv
Henagon

Hi Team,

I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL REFUND

I want to cancel my subscription for a FULL refund immediately as I am less than my 7 free days trial. I want my money back on this program just as promised.

According to the Product description on the teamviewer website & the Teamviewer Refund policy, it is clearly specified that there is a 7-day money-back guarantee policy, in which I am entitled to make a claim for a full refund. Today is 28 Dec 2018 and the date of purchase is made on 27 Dec 2018 as shown in the Order Number: **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**.

Thanks,

Ankit Vaghela

M:**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

Mangalam information technologies pvt. Ltd.

Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hi @ankitv,

Thank you for your post.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Unfortunately, we cannot answer specific questions about your contract in the community.

I will arrange for someone to contact you as soon as possible to follow up with you.

Hope this will be helpful for you. Wish you a great day. 

All the best,
Natascha

Posted by Kyle77745
Photon

I’d like to cancel and refund my servicecamp agents