Highlighted
Posted by VladislavDolin
Henagon

I want to cancel my subscription for a full refund

I had taken the subscription for 1 year on 8th Jul 2019. I would like to cancel subscription and make full refund. I had submitted "Sales Inquiry" ticket yesterday, more then 24 hours past and still no answer.

Please guide me how to resolve this issue and get my refund asap. Thank you.

3 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: I want to cancel my subscription for a full refund

Hi @VladislavDolin 

Thanks a lot for sending the cancellation via the Portal!

I can see your ticket arrived in the system and also in time (=within the 7-day-money-back guarantee, which says you can return your newly purchased TeamViewer license or AddOn licenses within 7-days from purchase and we will refund or cancel your invoice.). So - no worries! You´ll get your money back!

My colleagues will contact to you soon and clarify the details. I apologize for the waiting time and would like to thank you for your patience here. 

Let me know once it´s all done!

Thanks and best, Esther

3 Replies
Community Manager

HI @VladislavDolin 

Thanks for your message.

You might find this article helpful about the Subscription renewal  as well as this about How / until when can I cancel my subscription?

In both articles you find all relevant information incl. the link to submit a ticket to reach our service team. I recommend sending your request again via this form as the Sales inquiry is only meant for requesting a quote or a new license.

Please keep in mind that the community has no access to your license or contract and can not process your request.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Posted by VladislavDolin
Henagon

@Esther. Thank you for anwer. As you said i sended new ticket more then 24 hours ago and still no answer. Any chance i can get anwer on a ticket or support portal isnt working?unnamed.png

Community Manager
Solution

Hi @VladislavDolin 

Thanks a lot for sending the cancellation via the Portal!

I can see your ticket arrived in the system and also in time (=within the 7-day-money-back guarantee, which says you can return your newly purchased TeamViewer license or AddOn licenses within 7-days from purchase and we will refund or cancel your invoice.). So - no worries! You´ll get your money back!

My colleagues will contact to you soon and clarify the details. I apologize for the waiting time and would like to thank you for your patience here. 

Let me know once it´s all done!

Thanks and best, Esther