I want to cancel my subscription for a full refund

I had taken the subscription for 1 year on 8th Jul 2019. I would like to cancel subscription and make full refund. I had submitted "Sales Inquiry" ticket yesterday, more then 24 hours past and still no answer.

Please guide me how to resolve this issue and get my refund asap. Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

HI @VladislavDolin 

Thanks for your message.

You might find this article helpful about the Subscription renewal  as well as this about How / until when can I cancel my subscription?

In both articles you find all relevant information incl. the link to submit a ticket to reach our service team. I recommend sending your request again via this form as the Sales inquiry is only meant for requesting a quote or a new license.

Please keep in mind that the community has no access to your license or contract and can not process your request.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• @Esther. Thank you for anwer. As you said i sended new ticket more then 24 hours ago and still no answer. Any chance i can get anwer on a ticket or support portal isnt working?unnamed.png

• Hi Esther,

I am facing the same problem, I want to cancel my subsciption and refund the amount. Please refer to my case and solve the issue.

My humble request. Thanks

• DavideT
    DavideT Posts: 3 ✭✭

Me too, please. I really cant find the "submit a ticket" button. Maybe because there's nothing similar on support page, it takes me only to the community section...

Please let me know asap.

DT

• aadi786
    aadi786 Posts: 2

They don't have any place to remove your credentials and they Deduct amount without any prior notice. A big name but fraudlent way of taking money from customers.

I submit tickets but they refused to refund and said that next year they will cancel the subscription, what a joke.

• Rizky217
    Rizky217 Posts: 1

I want to cancel my subscription and i have sent my ticket after that i cant send any ticket again or open my latest ticket pls help me this problem !

• Balvink
    Balvink Posts: 1

Hi I need to cancel my subsciption and its not allowing me to