ID reset free still trial version expired

A few weeks ago, I got email from you team that tell me that my TeamViewer ID has been reset to “free”. However, it still shows "trial version expired". I restarted TV and my laptop several times, it still doesn't work. Could you solve this problem?

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @joyce_you,

Thank you for your message.

You will find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: Why do I see TeamViewer trial - 'Your trial period has expired'?

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers

Jean

Community Manager

• joyce_you
    joyce_you Posts: 6

Hi Jane,

Thanks for your reply. When installed TV, I chose "personal/non commercial use", but still trial version. Then I applied personal use and received email about my id set as free. However, it still couldn't work. What shall I do next?

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @joyce_you ,

Thank you for your post.

Have you restarted TeamViewer?

If your ID was already reset but you still receive the Commercial Use message, it would be the devices you are connecting to that are flagged. Please submit the form for any other IDs you get the error from here.

Hope this will be helpful. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Best, Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • joyce_you
    joyce_you Posts: 6

Thanks for your help. I submitted. the form about this issue. Shall I just wait for reply from your supporting team?

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @joyce_you ,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, please wait for the reply from one of our support team.
    We will get back to you in order. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

All the best,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator