Install teamviewer 12 GPO

Options

Hello and sorry for my english,

I try to install to install teamviwer by GPO. I follow the manual and i have thinks i don t understand

i created Host package with customization, and create GPO : no problem for that.

In manual, it is recommended to use automated account assignent. So i follow the procedure, i understand i have to deploy with the tool after install MSI in a script (batch for example).

The auto assigement account is nessecerray for deply strategie for example, that is true ?
what is it for ?

Second thing, in manual what is it for the tool TrustConfigID.ps1 and the SCP,same thing as the auto assigment tool ? i have to choose the method between the 2 ?

thanks

Comments

• blackc2004
    Options

I have a similar problem. I was able to deploy teamviewer_host with GPO, but how do I now run the TeamViewer_Assignment via GPO? 

The instructions say "This could for example be done by making the Assignment Tool available via a network share and running a script to call up the Assignment Tool on the devices after successful deployment of the MSI package."

But how do you do that with a GPO deployment?

• Info29200
    Info29200 Posts: 2
    Options

hello,

to use auto assignement, i did it by script batch like this in script :

\\share-to-server\TeamViewer_Assignment.exe -apitoken 24510E34-hAJo4EOxO -datafile ${ProgramFiles}\TeamViewer\AssignmentData.json

it work very well

• blackc2004
    Options

Sorry but how do you do it in a script? I don't know how to do a script to run once in GPO.

It should be easier then this to deploy teamveiwer in a corporate environment.