Keyboard letter stuck only when connected

I am connecting a Windows laptop to a Mac.  When connected the remote Mac keeps acting like the letter "a" is being pressed.  When I disconnect it stops.  Any thoughts on how to make it stop?

Comments

• Chiron
    Chiron Posts: 229 ✭✭

You could try disabling remote input.Show black screen.png

If the problem stops, you know the "a" is coming from the Mac.

I don't work for TeamViewer. I'm just a user.
  • Actions->Disable Remote Input option is greyed-out on Windows client when accessing Mac.  The option doesn't appear to exist, as represented, on the Mac host when I view TeamViewer options on the Mac, while a remote PC is accessing it.  Unclear, therefore, how to "Disable Remote Input" in a session to determine whether issue exists on the Mac or the TeamViewer PC client that's accessing it.

I will offer that accessing the same Mac from the same Windows 7 client, using GoToMyPC does not produce these spurious "a's."  I'm only attempting TeamViewer usage, because I'm dissatisfied with GoToMyPC for other reasons (mainly cost).  I sure with TeamViewer would work without error!

• This worked for me. Using TV13 from Mac to Windows. The Windows console would ignore [return], would echo xxx as ^Xx^X, and then it began echoing an apparently infinite stream of commas. Disabling remote input on the session immediately fixed all problems.