LICENSE NOT RECEIVED

hi,
It has been two hours since I received purchase confirmation and I still haven't received the license email. I tried contacting the email provided but I got a message that I should visit this site.
can somebody please help?

Tagged:

Comments

• ArisN
    ArisN Posts: 4

Is anybody there?
    It has been now 24 hours since I've paid for a license, haven't received it and nobody is even answering... 
    teamviewer, are you alive?

• the same thing for me, when I click the link they sent it tells me page under maintenance!

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @ArisN,

Thank you for your post.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused. I have checked on our system and confirmed that your order has been placed. Could you please check your inbox or spam folder again? If you haven't received them yet, please reach out to us and we'll raise a ticket for you to investigate further.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • Fiona_G

Hi @samnasser,

Thanks for your message.

We are sorry about the inconvenience. To investigate the issue, could you please send through your account that you used to purchase via private message?

I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • ArisN
    ArisN Posts: 4

hi, bellow you see the email I received an hour ago, (I received one email for confirmation of payment and one with the invoice -both, two days after I made the purchase btw) but still no license email. I've also checked the spam folder.

How can I reach out? there is no support email, when I use the address in the mails I receive, it says it is no longer valid and it redirects me back to this forum.

Can you please give me specific guidance?

team.jpg

• Fiona_G

Hi @ArisN,

Thank you for your reply.

We are sorry about the delay. Please kindly check again and activate your license as per How to activate your Remote Access Plan.

If the issue continues, do not hesitate to reach out to us again and I will create a ticket for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in advance.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G