Posted by redragor
Henagon

Lost e-mail address

Hello!

I have lost e-mail address for my account. Is it possible to retrieve it if I will provide a license number which is assigned to my account?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: Lost e-mail address

Hello @redragor 

Thank you for your message. 

The TeamViewer Community is mainly user-driven. This means licensing issues or retrieving such information cannot be done here. 

I would recommend reaching out to the support team directly. However, for your convenience, you can PM me the information and I can have my support team look in to it.

Hope this helps!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

1 Reply
2 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Hello @redragor 

Thank you for your message. 

The TeamViewer Community is mainly user-driven. This means licensing issues or retrieving such information cannot be done here. 

I would recommend reaching out to the support team directly. However, for your convenience, you can PM me the information and I can have my support team look in to it.

Hope this helps!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

1 Reply
Posted by redragor
Henagon

I've sent you PM