More than 25 Participants?

How can I do more than 25 participants with a Premium or Corporate license?

Tagged:

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @alexhawks2016,

Thank you for posting.

As TeamViewer has limit the participants during the meeting, kindly try Blizz -  which offers more participant options for online meetings.

Hope you would like Blizz.

Warm regards,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • MiSo
    MiSo Posts: 1

Helo, i like using TemViewer. I would like to use meetings with our clients into TemViewer, but limits me sesions in our Premium license (tier) gets only 15 participants. 25 participants in corporate license doesn't solve my problem.
    At least 50 participants would be enough for me in Premium license. What i find most interesting here is QuickJoin. Because a lot of our clients don't have installation rights (admin rights) and they can run QiuckJoin to meeting. It's for they awesome (no login, no install). I tried Blizz (join via web browser).
    Connection via browser without installed Blizz on client PC not possible or does not work correctly. Why connection is not possible without installation and without login via web browser? In my opinion is better more paticipants in TeamViewer. It will sometimes by possible to use to join Bliz via web browser without login and install on clients PC's?
    I would say that is better to more paticipants to meeting TeamViewer than using another app.
    Thank you for answer.