Need iOS teamviewer 10 app

Wil33z
Wil33z Posts: 10 ✭✭

Can anyone please help me?

i need the iOS app in version 10. I have a paid license for version 10. Using version 12 on iOS presents the nag screen and I will get blocked soon for business use. I can't get version 10 anywhere. I don't have it on my mac as I never sync my iPad to my mac. 

Please help me. I use this for business and the nag screen looks very unprofessional not to mention soon it will no longer work. 

Does anyone have version 10 they can send me?

Thanks in advance

andrew

Best Answer

Answers

• Wil33z
    Wil33z Posts: 10 ✭✭

I need to download aversion 10 of the iPad app. I have a paid license for version 10 which works fine for desktop, but when using the iPad app at version 12 it comes up with the nag screen at the end saying it is a sponsored session. I am worried about getting flagged as commercial use and being blocked. I am using it for business, that's why I purchased a v10 license. I can't afford to upgrade to version 12 right now. My customers a using a quick support host session I made with version 10 and it is set to my account at version 10. It is just the iPad viewer that is running v12. 

Can I get the v10 version of the iPad app? Or is there any other way around this? I shouldn't have to upgrade my teamviewer license just because I got a new iPad. 

Cheers

andrew

• MilesSmith
    MilesSmith Posts: 1

it was working smoothly on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the startup and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

thanks&regret

• Hi,

Thats not total true, hi have version 12 and iOS is on the latest version 13 and keep show the message comercial use detect and close connection.

How I instal version 12?

• Hi,

i have this same problem. License is for Version 12, TeamViewer 13 on iOS and I a man signed in. Keep getting disconnected after 5 minutes. Very annoying.

• PaulTyner
    PaulTyner Posts: 1

i get the same thing. if you are using android or ios app. you just click the arrow on bottom right again & again until you see the screen. if using teamviewer from another pc it just doesn't work for me either. mobile teamviewer is the best.

Paul Tyner

• robinalex
    robinalex Posts: 1
    edited September 2022

This guide helped to solve the problem I'm facing😃.