New Account Nightmare!!

I just bought a license for Teamviewer, and am trying to add new users to our account.  However, Teamviewer Management Console is telling me I do not have sufficient privileges, and that my license is already used by another company.  **bleep**!! What is wrong with my key?

Comments

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi kymerasytems,

The messages you are describing mean that you are already licenced and part of a company profile, but you are not an administrator.

Unfortunately, having the licence key will not give you admin rights, you will need the existing admin/s to give you admin access to manage users before you can access this.

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
  • I just purchased the license, and I am the only person in our company with access to the license thus far.  There is no administrator at our company for this yet.  How can I resolve this, as we paid for a corporate license, and are trying to roll this out asap.  Thanks.

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Hi @kymerasystems

Thank you for your reply. In your case I recommend you to contact our customer service by phone here. Please have your license or invoice number to hand. 

All the best
    Reyhan

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan