No ID in teamviewer host

I've installed Teamviewer Host on a tablet. I have the desktop version on my pc. Logged in both, added the tablet to trusted devices, went to login.teamviewer.com and from the management console clicked on connect to the tablet. Prompted to open desktop teamviewer which asks for the partner ID of my tablet but none is displayed from the teamviewer host app, it just says 'incoming connection' but nothing happens. After some time desktop teamviewer gives the following error message: No connection to partner! Partner did not connect to router. Error code; waitforconnectfailed

Any suggestions how to solve this? Thanks!

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Anjo,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

I recommend you to try again by following this:

1. Start TeamViewer Host on your tablet. If no TeamViewer ID is showing on the TeamViewer Host, please wait a few minutes. If it is the first time you use TeamViewer on this tablet, it might take a few minutes until the device connects to our master server.
    2. Once the TeamViewer ID is showing, open TeamViewer on your desktop computer and enter manually the ID of the tablet. If the problem still occurs, please restart the TeamViewer service on your computer:
      Restart TeamViewer service.gif

3. Try to connect. It should be working again.

I hope this could help. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• tv300
    tv300 Posts: 1

i have the same problem

no ID shown on the host version no matter how much i wait