No audio sound phone to phone

My friend and I are having trouble hearing each other's audio when connecting phone to phone. After several days of researching the forum without any success, I decied to post our question here and hopefully some of you guys can help us out.

I'm using the latest iphone IOS 11.4.1 and my friend is using a Samsung Prime J7 device. We both have Teamviewer Remote apps installed. My Remote version is 13.2.110220 CL and my friend's version is 13.2.9356 CL (They're both latest updates.) My friend is trying to log in to my device via Remote. I gave my friend my Quick Support ID but she's not hearing any audio. However, if I log from my iphone to my desktop computer Windows 7 via Remote, I could hear the audio just fine. 

Has anyone encounter this problem and know how to solve it. We really appreciate it.

Comments

• Bump.

• Bump

• Where are the customer support? 

• Yeah still no go. I just updated my phone to ios 12 and my friend updated her to andriod 9.5 we both have the latest updates and teamviewer app installed on our phone and we still can't hear audio. 

Does anyone know what is going on and how to help us?

• Bump

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for posting.

Remote Audio is only possible when connecting to Windows devices.
    You will be able to HEAR the audio when connecting from a mobile, Windows or OSX device, but the audio can only be streamed from windows.

Unfortunately this is due to some software and sound capture limitations.

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?