No longer can connect to my computers

Just says "connecting" and then nothing. no errors, no failed authentication, NOTHINg. Log says "RemoteSession[14]::AddRequestedCarrier(): request carrier UdpToPartner failed!" About the only thing I can find. This easy access relationship between my laptop and desktop has been fine up until two days ago when i upgraded the laptop to the same version as the desktop remotely. no other changes made. (including pesky windows updates, but i am sure that will change soon)

Comments

• I know typically your support is horrible, but can you prove me wrong for once and let me know what the problem is. I kind of need this for work

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 916 Moderator

Hi @jackmeat ,

thanks for your post. Welcome to the community!

If you have a license I please ask you to call our deditated department o send us a ticket. If not, please remember that you have to update (both local and remote side) to the latest version (currently 15.2) to enjoy our services.

Hope this information helps

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• hence my comment about your support. joke. what solution? a poorly written comment about calling in IF I have a license? Reminder to keep the software updated (I believe I mentioned I updated the remote client when it happened, so obviously I did the update part).

So where is the solution? Or anything remotely close to addressing the issue in the first place?