Posted by sjordi
Digon

No way to submit a ticket

So it looks like that TeamViewer has joined the trend of not allowing contact anymore.
The Contact Us link, brings to a "Submit Ticket" button that sends back to the community. This is not a Support ticket. No way to contact them anymore. The former email address is gone "to improve your user's experience". Obviously.
Too bad.
When businesses don't understand that cutting themselves from their base, the customers, is the worst way to do business.
Now they're going to say "we don't block you from contacting us, we have an open community, for you to speak out". No! The community is not a direct contact with the company.

Even posting on the community is a hurdle: please correct the highlighted fields. There are NO highlighted fields.

Moving to another product.
Crazy.

9 Replies
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: No way to submit a ticket

Hi @sjordi 

Thanks for your post.

The submit a ticket option is on this page: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/ 

You will need to scroll down a bit: 

Support - TeamViewer.png

Please make sure to have your licensed TeamViewer account credentials at hand to submit the ticket.

If you do not have a license, please feel free to post your question in the Community.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Highlighted
Posted by sjordi
Digon

You obvisouly didn't read.
The "Contact Support" button just sends the user to the community.
And then you loop back between the "Contact Support" page and the community page.

5 Replies
Community Manager

Hi again and thanks for your reply.

I am sorry for the hassle.

When clicking on "Contact Support" you should come to the login page of the Management Console.

After logging in with your licensed TeamViewer Account, the Support Portal is available. Here you can submit a ticket or browse through Knowledge Base articles.

Just to be sure: Is your account licensed?

Thanks and best,

Esther

Posted by sjordi
Digon

From this Contact Support page, there are 3 possible behaviors that are random, not consistent.

1- It brings the user to the community, not to the login page
2- When now and then bringing to the login page, after signing in, it brings the user to the community page
3- When trying to login, it just says to click a nonexistent checkbox to prove it's a human, nt a robot.
(I'd be pleased to attach a picture, but the Insert Picture button opens a popup dialog box that is incomplete and doesn't allow inserting a picture).

Community Manager

Hi @sjordi 

Thanks for the feedback. I am forwarding this internally to get it checked.

However - if your TeamViewer Account is not licensed, the designed behavior is to bring you to the Community to give you the possibility to ask your question in here and/or to check the Knowledge Base for support and helpful information. 

Is your TeamViewer account having a valid license attached?

Thanks and best, Esther

Posted by sjordi
Digon

Hi!

I don't have a license as I'm not using TeamViewer for commercial use. That's why I need to contact TeamViewer to lift the problem.
But I switched to another solution. TeamViewer becomes less and less friendly. 
Thanks for your help

Community Manager

Hi again,

to request a review of the commercial use suspicion, please fill out the form here: teamviewer.com/reset

Thanks and best,

Esther

Posted by Stevem57
Henagon

The ticket process is an endless loop with no option actually submit a ticket. It looks like a complete scam to me.

Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hello @Stevem57

Thank you for your message.

In order to send the ticket, you need to fill out the form and click on Submit as indicated below:

2019-09-09 17_48_30-Window.png

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers,

Jean

French Community Moderator
Did my reply answer your question ? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful ? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.