Can't submit a ticket

SICH
SICH Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited July 2021 in General questions

The community.teamviewer.com website has been really badly designed. Going to "Service>Submit a ticket" just loops back to the community.teamviewer.com domain. I've been looking around on the forum and multiple people have the same problem. I'd like to submit a ticket for cancellation of my licence, thanks in advance.

Comments

• sjordi
    sjordi Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited July 2021

So it looks like that TeamViewer has joined the trend of not allowing contact anymore.
    The Contact Us link, brings to a "Submit Ticket" button that sends back to the community. This is not a Support ticket. No way to contact them anymore. The former email address is gone "to improve your user's experience". Obviously.
    Too bad.
    When businesses don't understand that cutting themselves from their base, the customers, is the worst way to do business.
    Now they're going to say "we don't block you from contacting us, we have an open community, for you to speak out". No! The community is not a direct contact with the company.

Even posting on the community is a hurdle: please correct the highlighted fields. There are NO highlighted fields.

Moving to another product.
    Crazy.

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @sjordi 

Thanks for your post.

The submit a ticket option is on this page: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/ 

You will need to scroll down a bit: 

Support - TeamViewer.png

Please make sure to have your licensed TeamViewer account credentials at hand to submit the ticket.

If you do not have a license, please feel free to post your question in the Community.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• sjordi

You obvisouly didn't read.
    The "Contact Support" button just sends the user to the community.
    And then you loop back between the "Contact Support" page and the community page.

• Esther

Hi again and thanks for your reply.

I am sorry for the hassle.

When clicking on "Contact Support" you should come to the login page of the Management Console.

After logging in with your licensed TeamViewer Account, the Support Portal is available. Here you can submit a ticket or browse through Knowledge Base articles.

Just to be sure: Is your account licensed?

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• sjordi

From this Contact Support page, there are 3 possible behaviors that are random, not consistent.

1- It brings the user to the community, not to the login page
    2- When now and then bringing to the login page, after signing in, it brings the user to the community page
    3- When trying to login, it just says to click a nonexistent checkbox to prove it's a human, nt a robot.
    (I'd be pleased to attach a picture, but the Insert Picture button opens a popup dialog box that is incomplete and doesn't allow inserting a picture).

• Esther

Hi @sjordi 

Thanks for the feedback. I am forwarding this internally to get it checked.

However - if your TeamViewer Account is not licensed, the designed behavior is to bring you to the Community to give you the possibility to ask your question in here and/or to check the Knowledge Base for support and helpful information. 

Is your TeamViewer account having a valid license attached?

Thanks and best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• sjordi

Hi!

I don't have a license as I'm not using TeamViewer for commercial use. That's why I need to contact TeamViewer to lift the problem.
    But I switched to another solution. TeamViewer becomes less and less friendly. 
    Thanks for your help

• Esther

Hi again,

to request a review of the commercial use suspicion, please fill out the form here: teamviewer.com/reset

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Stevem57
    Stevem57 Posts: 1

The ticket process is an endless loop with no option actually submit a ticket. It looks like a complete scam to me.

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,982 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @Stevem57

Thank you for your message.

In order to send the ticket, you need to fill out the form and click on Submit as indicated below:

2019-09-09 17_48_30-Window.png

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• I want to submit a ticket to cancel but it just takes me to the community page. I don't have any other sign-in credentials so I don't know how to cancel our subscription. The invoice number is **Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**. Can you advise which email address is associated with the login for this account?

• The invoice is sent to **Please do not post Personal Information**. I don't know what the login email address is for the account. PLEASE HELP

• BrusselCity
    BrusselCity Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited July 2021

What the **bleep** is wrong with this website? Cant request a ticket nothing, page not found page not found, also brings back to the same page. Im trying to find a way to sent a ticket for like 30 minutes!!!

Just getting invoices what i already paid for;

And yes i have a paid membership.

Thank you.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @BrusselCity,

Thank you for reaching out to us in the community.

I have created a support ticket for you, so please check your email and reply to the ticket. Our customer support representative will assist you further via the ticket.

Hope this will be helpful.

Kind regards,

Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • BrusselCity
    BrusselCity Posts: 4 ✭✭

Didnt received any mail except from "noreply@mails.community.teamviewer.com".

• Yuri_T

Hi @BrusselCity,

I have resent the ticket to you again.

Please ensure TeamViewer is added to your list of safe senders, and please check the Junk and SPAM folders.

Best,

Yuri

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,584 Moderator
    edited June 2021

Hi @SICH

Than you for posting and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Can you kindly try the link below again please.

Warm regards,

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • SICH

Thanks for the reply @Ying_Q

The link you provide sadly doesn't do any good. The first screenshot is the page I get when clicking on it.

The given 'submit ticket' button just leads to this page we're on right now (community.teamviewer.com)

Trying "Service>Submit a ticket" is also redundant, as this link leads back to community.teamviewer.com (you can see the url this button leads to in the bottom left when hovering).

This is just a case of bad web design, if a staff member can help me with cancelling my licence then that'd be great.

• SICH

So for anyone reading this having the same problem: I called TeamViewer support and the employee explained to me how submitting a ticket works. I still can't manage to do it. Even if there is a proper way of doing it, I think TeamViewer is at fault for making it such a hassle. Websites should be self-explanatory and should be usable to anyone.

This problem caused an extra renewal of my licence which I don't even need. I'm being forced to pay for TeamViewer's formidable web-design. Bad stuff for an international company.

• Same here. Wat is the best way to end your contract? Send an registered postcard by the Deutsche Post? Go physically to their main office?

I am getting really tired of trying to end my contract, but probably I will not make it in time. I have still untill march 2022..

• Ricomortis
    Ricomortis Posts: 1

When I click the link to submit a support ticket I see the ticket submission screen flash for an instant and it auto forwards me to the community forum. I am licensed with a Business account. Is there any way to get this fixed so I can submit a ticket about my real issue with deactivating some old installs.

Thank you

• RandyUCStatus
    RandyUCStatus Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November 2021

TeamViewer are thieves plain and simple. Their algorithm always detects commercial use, you know why? Because they need the sales to stay relevant. You notice how easy it is to buy a license? 123 and you've spent a fortune. Now try and log an **bleep** support ticket to cancel your subscription. Go on, try it. I bet you can't. Constant sign in loop that shows the submit a ticket button for half a second before bouncing you here.

I just want to cancel my auto renewal. The only way I can is to raise a ticket which I can't get to. You guys can **bleep** off. Seriously. Cancel my subsription

• JAAZ
    JAAZ Posts: 5 ✭✭

For the last 4 days, I am trying to raise a support ticket, I am trying to login to my customer portal, it is going round and round but not able to create a support ticket. This is very worst supporting system i ever faced in my career. Please help me i need to raise a support ticket for informing not to renew my license.

• Michal_K
    Michal_K Posts: 1

I have been trying to resolve an accounts issue for the past 2 weeks, getting nowhere with cal centers and the like, I came online and was informed by a live chat support agent that I need to submit a ticket regarding account matters. 

The infomation found here is completely wrong and the direct link "support.teamviewer.com" just redirects to this community site. In fact every support link, including the links found in the documentation provided to me with my invoice, redirects to this site.

I'm frustrated beyond all belief and just want to resolve my issue! The delays caused by how impenatrable this support service is resulting in financial reppocussions with German debt collectors.

I have actve Business Team viewer account (and payed last invoice).

• Yuri_T

Hi all,

Thank you for reaching out to us in the community.

Currently, there is an issue for some licensed users when trying to raise a ticket via MCO > Get help.

In this case, please submit a ticket from the following link: https://support.teamviewer.com/en/support/tickets/new

Important note: Please make sure that you use a licensed account when submitting a ticket otherwise it will come back to the community page.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Hope this information will be helpful.

Kind regards,

Yuri

• JAAZ
    JAAZ Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited July 2021

I tried your link, logged in using my licensed account, but after 1 second , returning back to community page. I am frustrated . At least they should provide email a/c for raising support ticket as their support ticketing system **bleep**.

• Yuri_T

Hi @JAAZ,

Thank you for your reply.

In this case, please call our support team directly, so our support team will be happy to assist you: https://www.teamviewer.com/support/

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and thanks in advance for your understanding.

Kind regrads,

Yuri

• ChrisRobinson
    ChrisRobinson Posts: 3 ✭✭

PLEASE please please Yuri could you please open a ticket for me also?

I have a paid business account but have spent 2 hours being redirected here when trying to log a ticket!

Thankyou!!

• TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Posts: 2 ✭✭

I am trying to submit a ticket to teamviewer support and every link that I have seen thus far has been completely cyclical. Either it takes me back to the main website or to the homepage of the community while regularly asking me to authorize access to my account which I have done. They only advice on that homepage says that if you land here instead of the ticket interface you need to have an active license on you account which I have (business).

Any other contact points I should try? I have only heard bad things regarding the phone lines so I have not wasted my time there yet

• Yuri_T

Hi @ChrisRobinson,

Thank you for your post and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Due to the current issue with the ticket system, I have created a support ticket for you. Please check your inbox and reply to the ticket so our customer support representatives will assist you further.

Hope this will be helpful.

Kind regards,

Yuri