Not connecting

13»

Answers

• matday
    matday Posts: 3

I didn't even think to check, its 'never' down..... ;-)

I'm back online now :-)

• Hi @Esther 

we are glade to report that TeamViewer 14 is now up and running from our side in South Africa.

again thanks for the support and keeping us up to date.

Hi @Philipppp 

thanks for reporting the issue with and to all the support for everyone.

• Bjorgvin
    Bjorgvin Posts: 11 ✭✭

I can confirm that this works! Just tried on 2 of our laptops we hadn't fixed. Fantastic job guy's and gals :-)

Cheers, Björgvin

Björgvin Arnarsson
  • ZGralewski
    ZGralewski Posts: 12 ✭✭

Exactly. I thought my dns crashed, then called internet provider just to be sure :P Last thing to check is if TV is down ;))) Well.... good job gettin us back online :) Teaviewer Team is the best!

• JPD
    JPD Posts: 1

Thank you Esther. Clients are now working here in the UK with "Automatically Detect Settings" enabled.

• larsoh
    larsoh Posts: 2

Thanks for solving the issue!

May I suggest giving the client an extra way of checking internet access (pinging some known DNS for instance), to avoid blaming not reaching your unresponsive servers on lack of internet access?

• ZGralewski
    ZGralewski Posts: 12 ✭✭

I have stumbled many times on the situation when different SSL based services/programs stop working or stop connecting. Many times restarting (switching off then on) SSL/TLS protocol filtering in ESET was sufficient. Probably there was something with certificate installation and using this reinstalls the certificates and things start to work again.

So, restart SSL/TLS filtering if things stop working.

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @larsoh 

Thanks for your suggestion.

You can always try to ping master1.teamviewer.com till master16.teamviewer.com.

I hope this info helps you.

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi all,

As this thread discussed the connectivity issue from April 11th, 2019, I am going ahead and close this thread.

Thanks!

Esther

Former Community Manager