Not getting confirmation email containing a device authorization link

Trying to login to TeamViewer using new computer. Not receiving confirmation email containing a device authorization link. Checked spam folder.

Tagged:

Comments

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @jsc2000,

Thanks for your message and welcome to our community.?

We may confirm the emails have been successfully sent from our system. Could you please check inbox again including your spam/junk folder?

If this issue continues, do not hesitate to contact us and we are more than happy to investigate it further for you.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • slk4me
    slk4me Posts: 1

Hi, I'm not getting the confirmation emails either. I had to create this other account so I can send a message to you. My other account is:  ***Please do not post your email address***

Thank You So Much in Advance.

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠

Hi @slk4me,

Thank you for your message.

Please kindly check your spam folder first.

If you still couldn't receive the email, as an alternative to the Trusted Devices authorization process, you can enable two-factor authentication on your account instead. If you are using two-factor authentication, then the Trusted Devices authorization email won’t be required anymore when you sign in your account on a new device.

Learn which Security codes and apps you can use for your two-factor authentication.

You can find more information about the activation and deactivation of two-factor authentication here.

I hope this information would be helpful.

Best regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • Wednesday
    Wednesday Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hey @Fiona_G

I am not getting the device authorization link for my other account, I created this account in hopes of getting help with that.

I have checked the spam/junk folder and it is not there. The email isn't getting blocked so I don't think it is on my end. And I cannot use the alternative route because when I try to login to TeamViewer website it asks me to authenticate, which I cannot do because I am not receiving the device authorization email.

Thanks.