Not show ID

Hello, is it possible not show the ID for my user that only can connect in another teamviewer? What I need is to find a way that the person that is going to connect doesn't have an ID, so no one can connect in that machine... is that possible?

Best Answers

Answers

• This is perfect. That helps a lot!! Thank you for this !! 

Besides that is it possible not to show the ID, or is it not possible?

• Chiron
    Chiron Posts: 229 ✭✭

If you are talking about the message that shows current connections, I don't think that can be hidden. The message can be minimized, but your ID will still be there. Your ID will also show up in the local log files.

Incoming IDIncoming ID

I don't work for TeamViewer. I'm just a user.
  •  

ID.PNGActually I'm talking about this ID (in my own machine). Is not possible live a " -" like the password?

• It is actually the password I believe he is talking about.  My password comes up like a dash, just like his picture.  How do I get a password to come up?  It used to bring one up automatically.

Thanks!

• thangtranvta
    thangtranvta Posts: 1

When user execute TeamViewer app, it shown ID and Password. We don't want nobody to see it. How do I prevent users to see Your ID and Password when they launch TeamViewer 14 (assume I write down the PC's TeamViewer ID and password of that device) teamviewer.jpg