OSX Sierra - Host reconnect issue - Version 12

Running into an issue connecting to an OSX host only Mac running v.12. I can connect once  but then not again until the Mac has been shutdown and rebooted. In other words I cannot reconnect unless the remote host is shutdown and restarted. Never came across this before. Is this a known issue or something that can be resolved? Since it can connect initially for a session it would seem this is not a firewall issue.

Exact version number is 12.0.72647 H.

Best Answer

Answers

• Up to date on my Windows PC, and the Sierra host I'm trying to access. Also encountering this issue.

Interestingly, the desktop background doesn't appear blurred during the login prompt after the first login. It just shows the default blue colour background.

• pompey67
    pompey67 Posts: 1
    edited January 2023

Why does the remote support company assume that I'm sitting in front of the machine I'm having issues with? TV tech support suggest If you have issues, simply re-install their app. Sure, I will drive across town and do that right now.

Maybe I should also install **Third Party Product**, so I can troubleshoot Teamviewer.

Anybody successful upgrade macOS remotely, then attempt to log back in with TV? Alas, Looks like I will drive across town again and 'OK' the basic prompts.

As a small business owner, I think I'm too far down the Teamviewer $$ rabbit-hole, do I convert $$ my paid license (12), just to have more of these issues?