PAID version, continuous ads

Options

For me, ever since version 11 your product has been getting worse.

I didn't have any problems with version 11, which was a one time payment - by the way.

Now I am on version 15, paying hundreds of dollars a year, and you continue to send me ads.  STOP this **bleep**.

You continue to promote new features, new functionality, new this, new that but don't bother to fix what is broken (and I am not just talking about ads).

I am a PAYING customer.  Give your PAYING customers some respect and FIX what you broke before doing new things.

Tagged:

Comments

• KPReiser
    Options

I have been getting ads and pop ups and support sent me here to forums

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @KPReiser , @AVD ,

Thank you for your posts.

Could you please let me know the Operating System on the devices where the pop-ups appeared?

There was an error causing pop-ups to appear after every session closed on some MacOS users who upgraded to TeamViewer 15. These pop-ups also lacked any 'Do Not Show Again' option to prevent further pop-ups.

Please know these pop-ups appeared in error. This issue was brought to our attention, located, and resolved on our end yesterday; please reboot the affected computer if you still see the pop-ups.

Should the issue persist past a reboot, a simple uninstall/re-install of TeamViewer will remove any persistent pop-ups.

We apologize for any inconveniences experienced. Please let us know should the pop-ups continue to appear.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• IT_Mato
    IT_Mato Posts: 1
    edited August 2021
    Options

Its so terrible that paying customers are getting ads. You know what? There is Competition and they are really good.

[removed per Community Guidelines]

Bye!!!

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 802 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hello @IT_Mato,

Please find all relevant information how-to disable in-product marketing messages here:

Best,

Justin

German Community Moderator