PC shows as online, then connecting, then nothing

PC shows as online, then connecting, then nothing.  I was viewing computer remotely and it disconnected, I have been trying to reconnect for hours.  I can connect to another computer, but also can't connect to my main computer from that computer (it also shows as online, I can access the files via network, so it's on, connected and working).  

What could it be?  Teamviewer 10 is the version.

Thanks

Comments

• Same for me. Something has happened to the Team Viewer app on the remote computer and will to need log in when at that site. 

Has happened twice now when change the screen resolution on computer. Team Viewer breaks. Shows as online in My Computers. When connecting see error:

No Connection to partner! Partner did not connect to router. Error Code WaitForConnectFailed.

• I am facing the same problem. How I can get a solution?

Tarek

• ElleDubz
    ElleDubz Posts: 1

design7,

What was the solution? I'm having the same problem. My MAC shows it is online, I try to connect, then nothing happens. I don't even get an error. I've had errors in the past like schiznick69 mentioned and I've had one that failed to capture the screen, but in both of those cases SOMETHING happened, whereas this time it has just been doing nothing. I go to quit TeamViewer, then it says I have active connections, so am I sure I want to quit? This tells me that it has actually been connecting each time I've tried, so where is the screen?

• DragosDordea
    DragosDordea Posts: 1

Have the same error. PC appears online, then I try to connect then it says ...connecting but nothing happens. After 5 minutes it simply disconnects, without any error message. Please if somebody knows why this happens...