Posted by dddienst
Photon

PC to MAC right-shift types lowercase 'a' very annoying

There seems to be a problem. My interface just upgraded to the new format and now when I use it to connect from my win10 PC to my MAC-Mini everytime i press the right shift key it types a lowercase 'a'.  The left shift key does not and operates as expected.  It is very annoying.  Is anyone else experiancing this?  I saw a post about keyboard problems, but that was from mac to pc and didnt seem exactly the same.

6 Replies
6 Replies
Posted by dwcryan
Henagon

Re: PC to MAC right-shift types lowercase 'a' very annoying

Updating the TeamViewer Host on the MAC I am remoting into fixed the issue for me.

Posted by WallyJ
Henagon

Same worked for me. I was about to create the topic and found this post. I thought my TeamViewer was updated, but evidently not. Updated to the latest version and my shift keys both work as they should now.  Thanks!

Posted by forchi93
Photon

I am still having this issue as well. Both clients are up to date so previous replies did not help.

Posted by HowellRees
Henagon

HI has anyone got an answre to this. All my mac users are on the latest version and as am I and the right shift still types an A. Very annoying, especially when typing out a password and it is masked.

Posted by EricAtLumaForge
Henagon

Also having this problem across multiple systems with up-to-date software.

I pay way (ridiculously you might say) too much for TeamViewer for my company, to have obvious and annoying issues like this. Please fix or offer a workaround immediately.

Posted by hypersloth
Henagon

This is still an issue a year later in the new version that we just paid to upgrade to, which is not very reassuring.