Announcements

Become a product development partner for TeamViewer. Read more about it in our Announcement.

Posted by iceminion
Henagon

Password Reset is BROKEN!!!!!!!!

I have tried for days and weeks. There is no form of support for our accounts. I had to create a new one just to post this message. I have emailed, tried calling, submitted tickets. Nothing is working to get my password reset on my main account . 

The website will say it's sending an email and it NEVER does. Tried multiple browsers. There is no form a technical support so I am trying to get help here. 

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Password Reset is BROKEN!!!!!!!!

Hello @iceminion 

Thank you for your post. 

I have verified our password resets are being sent as expected. Could you please try generating another request, and let me know if the issue persists?

If the issue persists, please PM the email address(es) that are unable to receive the password reset requests.

Thanks in advance!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)