Posted by Doug-H
Henagon

Personal Use Exemption Web Page

When I try to submit a personal use exemption request via the webpage (https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/commercial-use-suspected/), the button goes from Submit to Processing to Submit again.  There's no confirmation page, no confirmation of submission email, and no error message on the page that I can find.  I have tried two different computers on two different ISPs with Chrome, Firefox, and Edge with the same result.  It appears there is an issue with the page.  How do I notify someone at TV to look at the page?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: Personal Use Exemption Web Page

Hello @Doug-H 

Thank you for your patience.

I have confirmed the issue resolved; there was an issue with the CAPTCHA not appearing, not allowing the form to submit. You should have no issue submitting the form now.

We hope you'll enjoy using TeamViewer in the future!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Senior Moderator

Hello @Doug-H 

Thank you for your post.

I was able to replicate this. I will forward it internally so we may resolve the issue.

I will update here once fixed.

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

Highlighted
Senior Moderator
Solution

Hello @Doug-H 

Thank you for your patience.

I have confirmed the issue resolved; there was an issue with the CAPTCHA not appearing, not allowing the form to submit. You should have no issue submitting the form now.

We hope you'll enjoy using TeamViewer in the future!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

View solution in original post