[Please Help] Locked out of my Account

Let  me preface this question first. I was originally one of the idiots that had his TeamViewer hacked (I did get everything sorted though)(Plus, the more I think about it the more I feel that my Teamviewer account was hacked because of the humongous breach that Yahoo had not too long ago since at that time my login credentionals were the same for both [I know, idiot, been working **bleep** avoiding that same mistake since]). Afterwards I went in and changed the email to my Google account and enabled Two-Step, but now I am locked out. Well after I went in and enabled Two-Step Authentication, I then proceded to remove the Teamviewer code generator from my Authenticator app. The Account is still locked and I would like to try and get back in if possible. What I don't know is if it would be easier to have the account deleted and just start fresh again or not. What do you guys think? I would definitely appreciate the input.

I have created this account in order to try and get some help done with the other one.