Premium license showing as free

As of the last few days, my users who are signed in using a Premium license are showing as free. I have had them (and myself), log out and back in multiple times, and it still shows as free. The Teamviewer Management Console shows our account as Premium. How can this be resolved?

Comments

• Same here.  Running TeamViewer 13 on my Windows 10 desktop.  Signed in properly.  I have a premium license, but it shows as free/trial with 6 days remaining.  

The button to submit a ticket on the teamviewer support page isn't working in Chrome, Edge, or Internet Explorer.  I put my email address in, hit submit, and nothing happens.  So, hopefully someone in the community has an answer to this.  I've tried reinstalling from scratch, and confirming that my Premium subscription is showing up properly in the web portal.

• Grumpy_Monkey
    Grumpy_Monkey Posts: 3 ✭✭

I have the same issue with the Submit ticket button.

E-mailing TeamViewer support about the issue gets a bounce back with a link to the support page.

Hopefully they notice no tickets have been raised over the last two days and investigate!!

• refikanadol
    refikanadol Posts: 3 ✭✭

Any update on this?

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi there,

where excactly is it showing as free? 

Do you mean License: Free under Extras --> About TeamViewer:

AboutTeamViewer.png

This is actually the normal behaviour since the license is only active on the TeamViewer accounts. The important part is, that it is saying: Account License: [Your type of license].

Please make sure to be signed in with your licensed accounts when working with TeamViewer. I hope this info is helpful.

Thank you, Esther

Former Community Manager

• refikanadol

Very interesting. I updated to 13 and now my license is Free and of course I can not access my other machines?Premium license showing as free1.pngPremium license showing as free2.png

• Esther

Hi @refikanadol

For working with TeamViewer 13 you can order an license update and so you can continue using TeamViewer 13.

If you would like to keep TeamViewer 12, you can just download TeamViewer 12 again from our homepage.

Thank you, Esther

Former Community Manager

• refikanadol

Thanks! Couldn't find an upgrade option. Where can I do it? 

• Esther

Hi @refikanadol

You can do it directly from the TeamViewer full version by clicking on Extras --> Search for license updates. This will bring you into the webshop. Just make sure to be logged in with your TeamViewer account.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Esther

Former Community Manager

• On mine right now it is saying License: Free and nothing else

When I log in to my clients it says it is a free session

When I log in on my laptop it is fine, but not on my desktop

• Esther

Hi @Comtass

Thanks for your post.

Can you check whether you are logged in with your TeamViewer account to the Computer & contacts list?

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Same here... Try to logo off/ log on to my accout several times, no change. TeamViewer Management Console shows Premium, desktop client shows free license.

Ticket opened to get clarification.

• It says I am logged on and gives me the option to log out. I am also logged in on management console. I'm not sure what you mean by being logged in on the contacts list. Regards, Gordon
  • Esther

Hi @Comtass

Please see the below screenshot:Loggedin1.png

When you are logged in to the Computers & Contacts list, you see your name in the upper left corner (and your license).

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Hi, We extended our license one month ago to 12/9/2020, but today shows that we are using a free license, so far everything has been fine.