Purchase Problem

I purchased TeamViewer and clicked on the Get me Started link in the email that I got. I logged in and did the setup. I was able to use TeamViewer that day, but the next day it says that I have a Free License and I get the 5 minute warning message. What's wrong? Please help.

Tagged:

Comments

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐

give some aditional details about things you consider as standards pls, just to have a clear picture 

have you logged in?

if yes, with the registration emeil or by other?

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @Eagle3 ,

Thank you for your post.

As @Vatsilidis asked you earlier, please make sure that you have logged in to the Computers & Contacts list with the licensed account to use TeamViewer with full functionality. You can find the Computers & Contacts list easily by clicking on the top left circle with the person inside ① or on the tab for Computers & Contacts ②.

sign in.PNG

We thank @Vatsilidis so much for helping TeamViewer users! We appreciate your contribution a lot.

All the best,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐

@Yuri_T , you're welcome, I'm glad I could help.

• Eagle3
    Eagle3 Posts: 5

Yes, I logged in with my licensed account. I even tried my email address with the same result. What I don't understand is, why did it work the first day after I made the purchase but not work after that. Something else that is strange, on the edit profile page is says Activated license Expires: 01/31/21. That tells me that I have a license, but why on the main display it says Free license and when I try to connect to a computer I get the pop-up that says Action required etc. with a Buy now button?

• Yuri_T

Hi @Eagle3 ,

Thank you for clarifying.

In that case, we need to look into the case individually in order to find the solution.
    If you have logged in to the licensed account and it still has recognized as free, we might need to look into your contract.

Please contact our support team in order to assist you further.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
    All the best,
    Yuri

• Eagle3

Thank you @Yuri_T, I hope you find something.

• Yuri_T

Not a problem at all, @Eagle3 .

I wanted to help you until the issue has been solved, however if it is about your contract, I can't discuss in the community as it will be included your private information. 

I am sorry for that. 
    Hopefully you will find a solution with our support team soon.

All the best,
    Yuri

• Eagle3

@Yuri_T,

I tried contacting support on the website, but it's broke. I tried the Submit a Ticket and Contact Support links, but I never got anywhere because it kept looping back to the Search Here First page. This has been reported many times on this forum, but it's not fixed yet. So there is no way to contact support. What else do you suggest!?

• Yuri_T

Hi @Eagle3 ,

Thank you for your reply.

I have created a support ticket to follow up on this case individually.
    Please wait for a reply from our support team.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

• Eagle3

Thank you very much @Yuri_T . I received an email from Support so I'm hoping this will be resolved soon.