QuickSupport Download Button

Hi TeamViewers,

Can I put the download button for QuickSupport version on my website even though I do not have purchased licenses?

Thanks in advance

Tagged:

Comments

• DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐

Hi,
    I think so.
    I doubt, however, in the case of my web site (not intended to relatives and friends) the use you're going to make it can be considered of COMMERCIAL type.

In TeamViewer, excluding the very occasional use, the channel used for communication must have at least one user with a valid license... if it were not so, I doubt there would a company with the name TeamViewer ;-)

Regards

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder

• Saaskoo
    Saaskoo Posts: 3

Yeah, but nowhere explicitly says. You can make download button on their site and does not say only with license.

• DomLan

Hi Saasko,

it probably TeamViewer forgot to point out an obvious thing (...although probably somewhere this will be reported)
    But the distinction between commercial and private use should be clearly obvious in the World.

------------

I apologize to you and to the community for this example (probably will come expelled from the community for this):
    imagines to be caught with a minimum quantity of drugs: you can excuse yourself by saying <<Guys! is for personal use.>>
    But if you are found with excessive amounts  hardly you can indicate the same motivation.

------------

You are free to provide the QS who feel you can help, but if you publish it on a website, you are indirectly saying that it is your clear intention to reach a large number of users.

Sorry again for the example that I did!

@Man: Forgive me!
    @Community: Sorry

Regards

Domenico Langone

• Saaskoo
    Saaskoo Posts: 3

I understand that and I'm not mad for example :smileyhappy:

I want only to get concrete and correct answer. Everything else is maybe.

• DomLan

You're absolutely right, I was wrong.
    I thought you ask the community after reading the official page: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/custom-modules/?module=QuickSupport&os=Windows

... and the warning given at the bottom of the page: Get Started Now! It's free for personal use or as a trial version for business users.

Sorry.

Regards

Domenico Langone