REMOTE ACCESS license purchased but account Is still set as free

Hi I purchased a Remote access licence, activated the licence but it's saying it's a free licence and it disconnects every 5 minutes. I tired to ring support number but not able to get through, got through once after on hold for an hour but within in 5 minutes of getting talking to somebody the line dropped.  Please can somebody help me. 

Tagged:

Comments

• I renewed 8 days ago (12th March) and our account is still showing "Free".  TeamViewer is Unusable.

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

HI @GenGiblin 

Thanks a lot for your post.

For your Remote Access license, please see the following article about the license activation. Please keep in mind to add your remote devices: How to activate your Remote Access Plan 

@Groupmail  In case you are talking about a Business license, please have a look at this article and make sure to attach the license to your TeamViewer account and to be signed in to the Computers & Contacts list with your licensed account: How to activate your license 

Thanks and best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Hi Esther.

Yes it's a Business Account and a renewal.  You need to link the renewal to our account please or send the Email with the link I can click on.  

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @Groupmail 

Can you please log in to your TeamViewer application with the account you are using in the community? This one should have the license.

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Hi Esther.

Yes I am and it's saying "Free".

TeamViewer_account.jpg

• Mauynster
    Mauynster Posts: 2

Hello, we have the same problem, did you find a solution?

• We too have the same problem.
    But no solution?

• I have the same problem.  

• Mauynster
    Mauynster Posts: 2

We also have business account and a renewal, and actually can't use what we paid for.