Re: Cancel my subscription

I received an email that my subscription had been renewed and my invoice was attached.  I never received anything that it was even due.  I email them and cancelled it for next year and I got a email that said I needed to cancel not less than 28 days before renewal which was what I was doing.  I sent another email asking for confirmation that my subscription has been cancelled but haven't heard any thing back. When you call the number no one answers.  Very frustrating.

Comments

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @lbakerUS 

Thanks for your post.

I was able to locate your ticket, and went ahead and forwarded the request for cancellation of future renewals. Sorry for any confusion with the process.

If you have any other questions, feel free to post in the Community again.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• Still waiting for confirmation that my 2020 subscription has been cancelled

• JoshP

Hello @lbakerUS 

I want to personally apologize, as when I had notated and moved your request to the appropriate team, I did not set it to the correct status.

I have rectified this on our end, and will watch the ticket to ensure we reply with confirmation ASAP.

Thanks for letting me know!

Josh P.

---

• It has been two weeks and I still have not received confirmation that my subscription has been cancelled.

• JoshP

Hello @lbakerUS 

Thank you for the update.

We have just confirmed cancellation of future renewals of your TeamViewer subscription through your ticket.

We apologize for any inconveniences experienced.

Josh P.

---