Re: Cancelation and Refund

Dear @JeanK ,

Thanks for your reply. I will not activate the license. Because then I accept the terms of conditions. And I do not want to do that anymore. It took TeamViewer two months to deliver it. That is too long, I do not need it anymore. And because I do not activate it, I can not post a support ticket. And I did call, but they keep telling me to fill in a support ticket. It seems you really do not know what kind of terrible support you created. So this is it. This it for now the only way for me to communicate with TeamViewer. I recalled the collection of the invoice. I hope someone at Teamviewer will be so kind to cancel the order and reject the collection. If not, I will recall it everytime until it is dropped. Kind regards, Arthur

Comments

• Hello Teamviewer people, In March I wanted to buy Teamviewer. I tried, received the invoiced, bu no license. Until today no license, but today the amount was taken of my bank. I will undo that. I do not want it anymore. To late. I cannot call you, I cannot e-mail you, I cannot submit a ticket (because no account). So this is the only place. Please respond or contact me, because this will be unplesant for both of us. Kind regards, Arthur

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @ArthurVanDijk,

Thank you for your message.

Just to be on the safe side, we have resent your activation link.

Unfortunately, as we do not process any customer data on Community level, there is nothing else we can do here. Please contact our support for any licensing issue.

I thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,984 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @ArthurVanDijk,

We have created for your a support ticket, so you don't have to activate your license.

Please understand that we do not handle any licensing/contract issues within the Community.

I highly recommend you to communicate via this ticket with our customer support.

Best,

Jean

Community Manager