Reactivating a deactivated user

I accidentaly deactivated a user in the Management console which removed her. I cannot add her again by clicking "Add User" as it tells me the email address is already added. If sher tries to follow the link "https://login.teamviewer.com/cmd/joincompany" she is asked to login but when she attempts this it states that her account has been deactivated and she should contact the comapny admin (me).

How can I reactivate her?

Comments

• Iain_wels
    Iain_wels Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hello Caspar,

Is there not a tab where she is still in? If so maybe there you could activate her account again. Could you send me a screenshot of the problem? Thank you in advance!

I hope this helps,

Thank you for using teamviewer!

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
    Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • Hi Iain,

It would appear I was being an idiot. Just found the option to add deactivated users to the list so all good.

Thanks for the quick response though :-)

\\Caspar

• Iain_wels
    Iain_wels Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hello Caspar,

Ohh nice that you found it! If there is anything i can help you with just post it.

Thank you for using teamviewer!

With kind regards, Met vriendelijke groet,
    Iain Wels,
    ICT-Support
    If you found this helpfull please verify it as an solution, so it could help other people
  • How did you do this? I'm having the same problem, and I can't find the option you have mentioned here.

• Figured it out. There is an option for admins to "Show inactive users". This can be toggled. I enabled this, and this showed my deactivated users which was then able to reactivate.

teamviewer inactive users.png

Posted for posterity.

• Keith-N
    Keith-N Posts: 1

I do not see the user I am trying to re-enable.

Under Inactive is chosenInactive is chosen
    User Management > User Status > (Active, Pending, Inactive) are selected