Receiving an email for paying teamviewer license without using it???

Hi

I have to register in this forum to see if I can have this clarify with the main responsible of the teamviewer software. And this same post will be a positive proof that I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR SOFTWARE SO PLEASE STOP SENDING ME THOSE NOTES FOR PAYING SOMETHING THAT I AM NOT USING!

So, let us start from the beginning. I had being using teamviwer as a personal user, meaning non-commercial use meaning there were months with 0 minutes of use of it, with a maximum of 5 minutes per day if so, for some time and I than teamviewer stopped working here because I was mentioned to have used it as a commercial user and it was needed a license. 

So, I came to the idea of why not buying it if its prize is right? So I went to teamviewer main page and I found a Portuguese assistant that I could talk about my idea. I explained him that I am a non-commercial user but I decided to know more about a license.

He told me the prize to pay for a teamviwer commercial license and after a while I said yes, I was going to give it a chance. Meanwhile he didn't know for sure if I had to pay taxes, so he explained me that they would send me an email confirmation with the information about the prize and that I would have to check if it is with tax or not.

When I received the email I realized that the total prize was higher, they added the tax value. So I wrote to him TRES DAYS LATER that I was not interested to buy and use the program for that prize (I opened a post here in Portuguese with this information but it was deleted by the moderator). 

To my surprised he didn't inform anyone that I was not interested and I started to receive those emails with an information for paying the annual license!. And the last email said that they (you) are going to suit me? 

It must be a joke because of the following:

A- I wrote to the assistant that I was not interested (21 of JUL).. He did not even pay attention to what I wrote because he didn't inform the responsible.

B- The day I talk to the assistant everything was done very fast, in less than 30 minutes we talked, he called me back and everything was settle for me to receive the information about the prize BUT HE TOLD ME TO CHECK THE TOTAL PRIZE AND I DESSAGREE and send him an email.

C- I tried to contact the main responsible but the page says that because the great amount of emails they are receiving they were not able to reply me directly so they point out to the community here to post my situation

D- They were very fast to approach me when I was asking for information, but they seem to be of no hurry for answering the email I sent on day 17thJAGO (the day I received the email with the sue notification.)

E- I am not interested buying your product, and it was not installed here, so not sure what you mean with paying a license when I notified your assistant and you could have checked if the license was used in case you doubt about it

So, I would like to know how to contact with those responsible because I am not able to reach them. No one is replying to my email and I am not able to get my word through.

Thank you for reading

Carlos Ferreira

Best Answer

Answers

• AlanW1
    AlanW1 Posts: 157 [Former Staff]

Hi Carlosgf

We are very glad that your problem was sovled and you shared the feedback.

Hope you are happy with using TeamViewer. Should you have any problem in the future please come to community again.

Alan