Record the remote sound

Hello,

I plan to use TV for remote prototype testings. Some tries show this works pretty well, and I can record the remote screen session, pretty great!

Problem is I want also to record the microphone of the partner, this way, the tester could teel me how things are going in sync with the video recording. Any idea how to achieve this?

Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,584 Moderator

Hi @romu 

Thank you for posting.

If you would like to record remote's sound, kindly look for the setting of Record partner's video and VoIP. The path is TeamViewer -> Extras -> Options -> Remote Control -> Record partner's video and VoIP (requires partner's confirmation).

• If activated, participants can decide whether they would like their webcam video and VoIP to be recorded by a meeting recording session. 
    • If deactivate, only the screen and your own webcam video and VoIP will be recorded.

Hope this setting option is right to you. Feel free to contact us if there is anything we may assist further with.

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • romu
    romu Posts: 5

Hello Ying_Q, and thanks for the help.

Unfortunately, this option doesn't seem available on macOS:

Screenshot 2019-09-16 at 14.06.01.png

This is TV 12, do you think I need to upgrade to TV 14 to get it?

Thanks.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,584 Moderator

Hi @romu,

Thank you for your reply.

Unofrtunately that remote sound on macOS is not yet available. Feel free to check out this community post for better explaination. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员