Regarding license and different terminals

Hi all,

I recently activated my work PC with our license and things seem to work fine so far. It says that the license would also be assigned to my user login. I work from home also and use team viewer. When I went home to sign in, it seems that it wants me to activate my license there too. I am aware that it ties to the MAC address of the PC.. my question is, would this still count as 1 licensed user?

Work PC - my login/account activated
Home PC - my login/account activated

Does this count as 2 licensed users since they are different PCs? Or does it count as 1 because its the same user id?

Also, if I wanted to remove an employee from using our license, how would I go about doing that?

Thank You!

Comments

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

Which license did you buy? Business, Premium or Corporate?

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • tcn203
    tcn203 Posts: 2

corporate. i believe its 200 licenses?

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

Ok, so with a Corporate Lic. a user license would be 1 email address registered. So if you log in at home and at work even at the same time that counts as 1 user. What they are controlling more is the number of Channels you are using. So with the entry level Corporate License you can only have three people using remote control of other machines at a time. BUT you can give up to how ever many (I think your rite 200) the ability to do it as long as there is an open channel.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti