Posted by vijay_india
Henagon

Regarding providing video call history (of 4-6 year back video call).

respected sir,

I am in urgent need of old video call history (around 4-6 years back) which I performed from my laptop to someone's laptop using teamviewer software (free version) . Is it possible to get those video call histories. If so, how I will get that?

Regards,
Vijay Dhaker

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: Regarding providing video call history (of 4-6 year back video call).

Hi @vijay_india ,

thank you for your post, welcome to the community!

Please take into account that we do not store your call histories, we do not have that information you are asking for.

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below. You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
English Community |  Deutsche Community | 日本語コミュニティ |  中文社区 | Communauté française | Comunidad española

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: Regarding providing video call history (of 4-6 year back video call).

Hi @vijay_india ,

thank you for your post, welcome to the community!

Please take into account that we do not store your call histories, we do not have that information you are asking for.

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below. You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
English Community |  Deutsche Community | 日本語コミュニティ |  中文社区 | Communauté française | Comunidad española