Remote Partner Unable to Hear Me

Both my remote partner and I am using Teamviewer v12 on Windows 10 64-bit laptops.

Although I can hear my remote partner during a Voip Call, they are unable to hear me.  I have ensured that my microphone/speaker settings are correct and I am getting the expected bar movement whilst testing the microphone.  I have tried both the laptop microphone and also a headset, both with the same result.

I have used the headset to converse witth the same partner via Skype, so it would appear there is no issue with any of the hardware - I have confirmed all neccessary drivers are installed and working.

I would be very grateful if someone could please offer any suggestions in a bid to rectify this issue.

Comments

• Jonathan
    Jonathan Posts: 242 [Former Staff]

Hi Carlos59,

Thanks for your post!

Sorry you are having trouble with the audio during a Voip call.

Can you please check to ensure that both sides of the connection are on the latest version of TeamViewer 12 which is version 12.0.75813.

If both sides are on the latest version and the issue persists, please let us know so we can assist further.

All the best,

Jonathan

• Okan78
    Okan78 Posts: 1

Hi I am having the same problem, Both laptops are running win 10 64bit and they are updated with the last teamviewer 12 version available, is there a fix for it ?

• Hi

I'm having the same issue.

I can hear remote partner fine but they cant hear me.

the version we are both using using is 15.4.8332 . on Win10 64bit

I was hoping to use this to conduct online schooling with my son and for him to be able to see and hear videos and my self.

any ideas please.

many thanks

Mark