Remote printing not working

my printing function used to work without any issues. One day it just decided to stop working and I cannot figure out the problem. I have made sure the drivers are installed on both computers, have cleared both spooler queues, I also have bought a subscription. What else can I try? Anybody have any suggestions?

Comments

• Ahsan1
    Ahsan1 Posts: 2 Staff member 🤠

Hi Gomie,

Kindly follow below link to trouble shoot Remote printing

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Remote-printing-with-TeamViewer/ta-p/4605

• Gomie
    Gomie Posts: 3

Hi Ashan, i have followed all those steps previously. I had it working for a few months. I have rest and re-installed everything and i can not get it to work. To clarify, I have installed it following your basic set up. It worked. it then stopped. I cleared print spooler queues and iy worked once again. It atopped. I then deleted the whole lot and re-installed everything and it won't work. Let me know what else can be done.

• Ahsan1
    Ahsan1 Posts: 2 Staff member 🤠

Hi Rommie,

Thank you for your email.

Kindly update window and then try.

Regards,

Ahsan

• Gomie
    Gomie Posts: 3

Hi Ashan,  I have updated windows and still nothing. I see the teamviewer printer in my dropbox, it's set as default, the printer drivers are downloaded, remote printing is activated and my printer spooler is cleared. I push print and the printing dialogue box dissappears and then nothing happens. I look at the spool queue and there is nothing there, it just dissappears when I press print. Please help.

• MLThannah
    MLThannah Posts: 1

I realize this was over a year ago but was it ever resolved? I'm having the same issue and have had no luck with support.

• skilset
    skilset Posts: 3 ✭✭

I've had the same issue several times over the last 3 years. I support an organization remotely using TV as well as supporting their accountant (who uses TV to remotely access their QuickBooks and print their reports remotely). The accountant has had the issue several times. In the past, I've resolved for her several ways, i.e.:

1. Activate Printer in TV on host
    2. Log out from remote & log back in
    3. Restart both her system (remote) and the host system

But, it keeps happening. It just happened again and she fixed it by logging out then back in to the host. Why does this keep happening? Windows and TV are kept updated on both systems...