Announcements

TeamViewer 14.5 has been released. See the Change Logs here.

Posted by William68
Henagon

Reset to free but nothing change

Hello,

I'm using TV since a couple of year. Unfortunatly since a few week my connection stay open only 1 minute. 

I understand that is happening because TV think it's a profesionnal use. 

I made an email for explanation and I received an answer telling me that my ID was reset to free. But since this email nothing changed. 

Do i have to change something? or wait more than 4 days? 

Thanks

7 Replies
7 Replies
Posted by InalaRose
Henagon

Re: Reset to free but nothing change

Did it ever get reset properly? I'm still waiting.

Posted by William68
Henagon

Today nothing change. still limited 1min max

Posted by InalaRose
Henagon

And there's no technical support or contact for free users to follow up. So I guess we just have the one minute free version that just keeps telling us commercial use detected even though we've also been told it isn't.

Posted by fuxas100
Henagon

Teamviewer dont work after sblock for sospect use commercial.

Hello (i'm sorry for my english). :) I use Teamviewer for personal use. (i connect my pc from pc of my wife for personal use, because she now live  in another Country. Its 2 Device. .

Few weeks ago, Teamviewer was block my account for sospect use commercial.

So, i send email for Teamviewer and explame my real situation. And  2 days ago i have this message in my email from Teamviewer: Dear TeamViewer User, Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are happy to inform you that your TeamViewer ID has been reset to “free”. After reviewing your request, we decided that your use case can be qualified as “personal”. So, today i open Teamviewer, but i have message that me or my wife use teamviewer for use commercial :/ Today i was send ticket for Teamiwer, i hope that will response more fast. Or Maybe some administrator che read my message. I will send my personal Id. Thank you so much. Have nice Day.

I send another email for Support and i hope they will response more fast for me, or maybe here some administrator can read my situation, i can send my real id, in private message. 

Thanks for support.

Kind Regars.

Posted by fuxas100
Henagon

I have also, this problem with my notebook.

Posted by nobu
Henagon

Hi, 

i have the same problem.

I am using TV for years now without any problems, and only to manage my parents PC.

Suddenly i get the message "commercial use detected" and i am locked out. After getting in touch with support i get an email claiming that TV ID has been reset to “free”. But nothing changed. I tried the same procedure again stating that it didnt work the first time and again i receive the email claiming that TV ID has been reset to “free”. 

Because it still wouldnt let me connect to my parents for more than 5 minutes i uninstalled TV completely and tried the portable version of TV. Still no change.

Please Help, I am out of ideas.

PS: Why am i not allowed to start a new article? I always receive the following message: The page you are trying to access was not found. Please check your URL for typos and try again....

Posted by InalaRose
Henagon

@nobu wrote:

Suddenly i get the message "commercial use detected" and i am locked out. After getting in touch with support i get an email claiming that TV ID has been reset to “free”. But nothing changed. I tried the same procedure again stating that it didnt work the first time and again i receive the email claiming that TV ID has been reset to “free”. 

Because it still wouldnt let me connect to my parents for more than 5 minutes i uninstalled TV completely and tried the portable version of TV. Still no change.

Please Help, I am out of ideas.

I had the same problem so I thought I'd share my experience. When it didn't seem to work I contacted them again and again got confirmation that I had been reset to free. 

The warning message about commercial use and 5 minutes has never disappeared but I'm not getting thrown out after 2 minutes anymore. I'm not really sure how long it took but it has returned to normal ultimately. At first though I had to hit and run for the two minutes.

The other thing I found was that the 2 minute limit didn't apply to the app on my iPhone, only the PC version.

Hope that helps.