Restrict users to use license

Hi,

we are using TeamViewer with a cooperate license. How can i restrict the users who are allowed to use the license?

Thanks,
Freddy

Best Answers

Answers

• mLipok
    mLipok Posts: 781 ⭐Star⭐

@Freddy wrote:

we are using TeamViewer with a cooperate license. How can i restrict the users who are allowed to use the license?

ManagmentConsole_UserManagment.png

Regards,
    mLipok , AutoIt MVP
  • Freddy
    Freddy Posts: 2 ✭✭

Long time ago, but for didn't solved yet.

If an employee dowsn't work at our company anymore enters the key into his new TeamViewer installation, he can use the companys license. I don't find any option where I can exclude all unknown users.

After a new installation only the license key is required, I dont't have to create an account to use is.

Thanks,
    Freddy

• Katharina
    Katharina Posts: 135 [Former Staff]

Hi Freddy,

Thank you for your posts. 

In general, we would recommend using a company profile in order to avoid this kind of situation. The company profile will let you add users to the profile and assign the licence to them. You would not have to give out your licence key to anyone -- as soon as the users sign in to their account, they will benefit from the licence. If a user leaves the company, you can disable their account in the Management Console and thus be sure that they will no longer be able to use your licence. 

If you think that someone outside your company is currently using your licence key (e.g. a former employee), I would kindly ask you to get in touch with our Customer Support team so that we may find an individual solution for you. You can get in touch with us by phone or email:

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/

We look forward to hearing from you!

All the best,

Katharina