Posted by BjarkePetersen
Digon

Server problems?

Are there any issues with the https://webapi.teamviewer.com today?

I keep getting HTTP 500 error when attempting to create a user via the API.........

Seems to only concern POST /api/v1/users

500 – Internal Server Error: Some (unexpected) error on the server. The same request should work if the server works as intended.

4 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: Server problems?

Hi @BjarkePetersen ,

thanks for your reply. 
If you have a license, could you please submit a ticket?

Thank you in advance. Please let me know, if I can assist you with more information.

Best,

Alena

Spanish Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below. You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
English Community |  Deutsche Community | 日本語コミュニティ |  中文社区 | Communauté française | Comunidad española

4 Replies

Hi @BjarkePetersen ,

thanks for posting. Do you still have problems?
Please check our Status page for detailed information.

Please write us if you need more information. Best,

Alena

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below. You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
English Community |  Deutsche Community | 日本語コミュニティ |  中文社区 | Communauté française | Comunidad española

Posted by BjarkePetersen
Digon

Hi @AlenaC 

I still get http 500 when I attempt to create a new user - even though the server status shows that all servers are running.

To clarify: its only the POST that fails - a GET returns the requested data.

Solution

Hi @BjarkePetersen ,

thanks for your reply. 
If you have a license, could you please submit a ticket?

Thank you in advance. Please let me know, if I can assist you with more information.

Best,

Alena

Posted by BjarkePetersen
Digon

Hi @AlenaC ,

I have created a ticket!