Strange problem with some CRM program - TeamViewer is fixing it in some way - but how ?

mLipok
mLipok Posts: 781 ⭐Star⭐

I have a strange problem with some CRM program.
REMARK: This is not a problem with TeamViewer.

I can even say TeamViewer in some way "fixing" this problem, but not entirly.

Ok here is the story:

CRM program in one place showing some standard Windows ListView32 control element which should been filled with CRM data.
From few last days this ListView is almost always empty.
Client call to me with this problem, and I logged in client PC's station and .... the problem disapear..... at least I thought that.
After futher investigation I found that when I'm loged with TV APP then this ListView is filled correctly by this CRM , but when I disconnect and my client check again then he see empty ListView.

Some more details:
I fully update this Win7  PC Station.
The problem is not related to any ADO or connection to clients MS SQL Server, as we was not disconnecting when we check CRM behavior "With/Without" active TeamViewer.

I think this is somehow related to the way How TeamViewer changes display settings.

I have already try many things and concepts. As so far nothing worsk.

So...
I am curious if anyone had a similar problem that the "remote client application" works correctly only during an active TeamViewer session and stops working properly in the absence of such a session ?

If I did not clearly describe the problem, then please be reminded, and I will make a more detailed description.

btw.
I know this is not TeamViewer problem, but TeamViewer is fixing it in some way, and I hope sombody could help me to solve this issue.

Regards,
mLipok , AutoIt MVP
Tagged:

Comments